Enjoy your coffee sweet, cold and strong? Vietnamese coffee may be the perfect fit.
- Vietnamese coffee filter
- 2 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 Tbsp of ground coffee
- Glass with ice
- Hot water
- Pour 2 tbsp of condensed milk into a glass or cup
- Remove the top screen from the coffee filter. Put the ground coffee in the filter, put screen back on, compacting the grounds. Place filter on the glass with the sweetened condensed milk. Pour just enough hot water (about 20 ml) to cover the grounds and to warm the coffee.
- Fill up the filter with hot water. This can take up to 5 minutes depending on how fine your grind is.
- When all the water passed through the filter, remove filter from glass and mix with a spoon.
- Pour over glass of ice and enjoy
- For a quick version, replace the Vietnamese style brewed coffee with a 2oz shot of espresso