Need a break from the daily grind? Take some time out and enjoy part 4 of our coffee facts! We also give you permission to claim them as your own at tomorrows morning meeting.
- In ancient times, an Arab women could in fact legally divorced her husband if he did not provide her with enough coffee.
- Coffee was discovered when shepherds noticed their goats were "dancing."
- The world record for most coffee consumption is 82 cups of coffee in 7 hours.
- Finland drinks the most coffee per capita. Australia is ranked number 28.
- There’s a tourist agency for people wanting to take coffee vacations called Cafe Away – we know who will be calling to organise our next trip!
- Coffee can also be used as a moisturiser and a fertiliser!