In celebration of our favorite women, why not treat them to a coffee induced treat like our St Remio cappuccino cupcakes!
- 200g butter softened
- 1 ¾ cups caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 2 ¾ cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup St Remio coffee
- 75g butter softened
- 1 cup icing sugar mix sifted
- Pre heat oven to 180c. Line mini muffin tins with paper cases.
- Cream butter for 1min.
- Add half sugar and beat for 2min.
- Add rest of sugar and beat for 2min.
- Add eggs one at a time beating for 1min in between each egg.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Add vanilla to milk.
- Add 1/3 flour to butter mix and mix with beater on low speed. Beat till just combined.
- Add half milk, coffee and another third of flour. Beat till just combined.
- Add remaining milk, coffee and flour and beat till combined.
- Spoon into cases. Bake 10-12min.
- Let cool.