Fennel may not be the most common herb or spice in your pantry, but it actually has amazing health benefits. Fennel is commonly used in cooking and is found in a range of dishes and drinks including our De-Bloat Tea!
- Fennel is full of iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin K; which means that it will boost your bone health and reduce the risk of injury!
- Vitamin K improves calcium absorption and can help reduce blood pressure naturally.
- The fibre, potassium, vitamin C and folate found in Fennel supports heart health, which can reduce the amount of cholesterol found in the blood.
- The vitamin C found in Fennel is a natural antioxidant which helps improve overall skin health, protecting and repairing any blemishes.
- The high fibre content in Fennel will help aid digestion and maintain a healthy digestive system.
If this makes you want to go on a Fennel diet, we don’t blame you! Check out our De-Bloat Tea – which contains Fennel seeds, and is the perfect drink to help with your digestion.